We are committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. This policy was last updated 27/11/2019. This policy (together with our Terms of Service and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will use and treat it. By visiting and using www.regenerationyoga.co you are accepting and consenting to our practices as described in this policy.
For the purpose of the GDPR, Data Protection Act 1998 (The Act) and other data protection legislation, the data controller is Regeneration Yoga Ltd of Clavering House, Clavering Place, Newcastle NE1 3NG.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including (but not limited to) information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers). We may receive information about you from them. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you. This includes your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Process and fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
- Administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (for example, by generating analytics about how customers browse and interact with the Site)
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Administer any prize draws or competitions run by Regeneration Yoga Ltd. Please refer to the specific terms & conditions for each prize draw or competition.
- Communicate with you regarding your order
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- We may combine this information with information we receive from other sources, for the purposes set out above.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with selected third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. This can include
– Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
– Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
– We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If Regeneration Yoga Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If, for any reason, we cannot comply with your request, we will contact you. We have various legal obligations where we will require access to some of your information even if you request that we delete it. To exercise this right, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
If you would like to exercise this right, please uncheck certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, or contact us at any time via email at email@example.com
Emails sent to you by Regeneration Yoga Ltd containing newsletter or marketing content include the option to unsubscribe by following the instructions set out in the email. If you do not wish to receive emails from us, you can simply click on the unsubscribe link and we will stop sending you emails.
Emails relating to transactions are not considered marketing and cannot be suppressed as the content confirms the legal contract of sale.
There may be conditions to or limitations on your aforementioned rights imposed on us by other legislation including adhering to relevant tax laws in every jurisdiction where we trade.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
When you purchase an item from Regeneration Yoga Ltd, or enter into any other form of agreement with us, we will process your personal data for that particular purpose. We may also process your personal data if you e.g. have a query or similar that precedes your decision to enter into an agreement with us.
The legal basis for which we may process your personal data is stated in Article 6 1, b) of the EU Personal Data Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), as the processing of your information is necessary for us to fulfil our agreement with you or for us to handle your inquiries and such like, ahead of concluding an agreement.
We may also process your ordinary personal data on the basis of the rules in the GDPR Article 6 1, f) unless our interests are outweighed by your privacy rights and statutory freedom. We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data (name and email address) for both marketing and analytical purposes. Our legitimate interest is based on your preferences so that we can better customise our offerings to you—and ultimately offer products and services that better meet your needs and wishes. Additionally, we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data for analytical purposes.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16, and we do not intentionally collect any data on minors.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have questions, please contact us using the details below:
Rhys Smith – Regeneration Yoga Ltd
Clavering House, Clavering Place, Newcastle, England NE1 3NG