Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We’re happy to ship to the majority of countries worldwide. Please note that due to the different postal services in different countries, shipping times and costs can vary. Customs and handling charges are not included in shipping charges, and these are the responsibility of the customer. We work hard to keep shipping costs to a minimum, therefore these are individual to different countries.
How much does shipping cost?
We’re happy to offer tracked and insured shipping worldwide. Tracked shipping within the United Kingdom is free. International delivery costs below:
- Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Guernsey, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden – £7.99
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland – £14.99
- Andorra, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, North Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine – £24.99
- Canada and United States of America – £24.99
- Australia – £29.99
- Albania, Belarus, Russia, Vatican City – £34.99
- New Zealand, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, French Polynesia – £39.99
- Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, El Salvador, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Virgin Islands – £39.99
- Georgia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Honduras, Saint Martin, American Samoa, New Caledonia, Vanuatu – £49.99
If your country isn’t listed above or you would like more information please ‘Contact Us‘, email us at email@example.com or message us via our social media channels.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery inside the U.K. International orders may take 10-15 business days.
Order processing time takes 1-2 business days before shipment – checking your equipment is up to scratch and carefully packaging it by hand.
At peak delivery times unfortunately delivery may take longer than normal. During the Covid-19 pandemic, global and local delivery services are experiencing delays. You can ‘Contact Us‘ or email firstname.lastname@example.org for updates on your order or use the tracking number from your confirmation email.
We aren’t always able to control or forecast any potential delays at the various postal services in the countries we ship to. Therefore, although we do our best, we do not guarantee delivery times and cannot be held responsible for items that do not arrive before specified dates. If you required expedited delivery please contact us prior to placing your order. We may be able to offer this at an extra cost.
Please be aware following the United Kingdom leaving the European Union on 1st January 2021, there may temporarily be delays for deliveries to Europe due to further compulsorary customs checks (including Northern Ireland). Any customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, and we are not responsible for any costs or delays incurred due to customs processes.
My shipment hasn’t arrived in the specified time?
While some parcels can arrive early, others may experience delays. If it does not arrive within 20 business days, please contact us and we will do everything we can to personally assist you. We cannot be held responsible for delays due to local Customs processes.
How do I track my package?
We will send you an email with a tracking number as soon as your order ships out.
Can I choose a different carrier or a faster shipping option for my order?
We’re able to offer expedited shipping at an additional charge. Please email us prior to placing your order at email@example.com or message us on Facebook or Instagram for more specific details. We are not able to alter your shipping once an order has been placed.
Help! There’s a problem with my order…
If there’s an issue with your package, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your order and tracking numbers, a brief explanation of the problem, and any reference numbers from the shipping carrier.